Monday, April 17, 2006
About Me
- Name: mike fairbanks
- Location: north conway, New Hampshire, United States
The following individuals are participants in the Photo-a-Day project, and have shown themselves through active commenting and posting to be true Artists.
- A1275 (dpc)
- Alfresco (dpc)
- Android9 (dpc)
- Artyste (dpc)
- Chopper (dpc)
- Dust Devil (dpc)
- Fayepek - Regular (dpc)
- Fayepek - Wildlife (dpc)
- James_so (dpc)
- Jenesis (dpc)
- Kaelva (dpc)
- KarenNfld (dpc)
- Karmat (dpc)
- Kekiinani (dpc)
- Konador (dpc)
- Kteach (dpc)
- Lepidus (dpc)
- M--E (dpc)
- MattO (dpc)
- Mfairbanks (dpc)
- Pidge (dpc)
- Pug-H (dpc)
- Puzzled (dpc)
- Sonifo (dpc)
- Tonyv (dpc)


5 Comments:
It's funny, on the small picture, I thought, OK, intereseting slightly impressinoistic picture. Then I clicked on the alrger pic and thought, how cool! Nice use of natural framing and DOF to bring your eye right to the middle. I'm usually not a fan of centered things, but this was really cool!
Aww..very pretty..looks a bit like fall.
Forsythia!!!!! It's beautiful and usually is the first tree to blossom. We won't see it here for a while yet though.
Yup - forsythia. Super nice capture of it, as well. One of the first blooms of spring - wahoo!
I love the colors and the DOF use on this photo. Very nicely done.
Post a Comment
<< Home